Getting the Passle button on an Android phone or tablet
If you would like to install the Passle button on your device please follow these instructions:
- Click and hold the + Add to Passle button and select copy link address.
- Open up the menu and choose add to bookmarks star.
- Select Edit from the Bookmarks list for this new bookmark.
- Rename the Bookmark Name Add to Passle.
- Delete the current URL, and paste the text you copied earlier from the + Add to Passle button.
- Save the bookmark (select back arrow). The Add to Passle option will now be available in your Bookmark list.
To use the Passle Button:
- Go to the web page you want to post from, then select and copy the text.
- Paste the copied text in the last field of the Passle Bookmarklet window (field messages states ‘paste a quote from your article here…’).
- Proceed as normal by selecting your Passle (if you have more than one), giving your post a title and start writing your comments.
Please note that these instructions might vary depending on your device model. We are continually updating functionality to support Android devices. If you need additional support with installing and using the bookmarklet please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.