Rank My Firm
General Counsel Survey 2023
This survey investigates how senior General Counsels (GCs) engage with thought leadership and how they perceive its authors.
We interviewed 100 senior GCs inside large businesses across the UK and the US. From their responses, we aim to distil content best practices for law firms.
- 77% of GCs surveyed reported spending 5 hours or more per week staying up to date.
- Just 8% of GCs thought that law firms delivered enough timely, relevant content to the market.
- 61% of GCs would prioritise suppliers that kept them up to date with the latest industry developments and best practices.
- 48% of the respondents would not work with a supplier that did not demonstrate relevant expertise.
- 100% of GCs felt that law firms had a responsibility to keep their clients and prospects informed about news and developments.
If you have problems downloading this document please contact email@example.com.