How to add the Passle Button in MS Edge
If you are unsure how to add the Passle button in Microsoft Edge, here is a step-by-step guide to help you set it up:
1. Select the ‘More’ button (…) from the top right-hand corner of your browser bar and select Settings.
2. In Settings turn on Show the favourites bar.
3. Click the Star icon next to the web page address. Name it “+Add to Passle” and select Favourites Bar as the folder to save in, then select Add.
4. Right click here and select Copy link.
5. Right click on the +Add to Passle favourite, then select Edit URL.
6. Paste the link from Step 4 and hit Enter.
Your +Add to Passle button should now be present on your Favourites Bar in Microsoft Edge, and ready to use.