Passle is a fast-growing technology firm and we are looking to hire an experienced Talent Partner to
find and retain excellent employees. Your role will involve discovering talent, building a strong
employer brand and ensuring great relationships with candidates, hiring managers and employees
through excellent hiring and onboarding experiences. Read on to find out more about this
opportunity and what we are looking for.
To excel in this role, we are looking for someone with proven experience and track record in full-
cycle recruiting and candidate pipeline sourcing as well in employer branding. You should have a
sharp eye for talented people and be committed to delivering excellent candidate experiences.
About the Role
- Determine current recruitment needs with leadership team
- Develop talent acquisition and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions, build pipeline and anticipate future needs
- Plan, design and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organise and/or attend career fairs
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Design and plan onboarding with hiring managers
- Proven experience as Talent Partner (start up experience desirable)
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles and design job specifications
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- You’ll receive full training and induction upon joining
- Your choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Competitive base salary
- EMI share scheme
- Weekly Bootcamp training with personal trainer on Zoom
- Great benefits including Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
- Real career progression and responsibility
Who is Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform which puts
Experts at the heart of the sales and marketing process and makes it easy for them to produce
content to help build the relationships that drive growth.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March of 2020 and once it is safe to return to our offices, we will
have a flexible policy for where you want to work. We will ensure you have the equipment that you
need in order to do your job remotely. You will be fully onboarded remotely, and we have a weekly
team catch up on Friday where we share weekly successes and team news.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment
for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an
environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Head of Talent.