Product Manager/Data Analyst
Who are Passle?
Passle is a rapidly growing enterprise SaaS company, offering an Expert-to-Expert Sales & Marketing tool that is specific to law firms and professional services. Our platform enables our clients to easily produce and publish content, which in turn, encourages thought leadership and helps drive business growth.
About the role
We’re looking for a Product Owner/Manager with strong data analytics, UI/UX skills and technical knowledge to join our growing development team, and help drive our application development forward to ensure we are delivering an effective, top quality product and an excellent user experience for our users.
You’ll be working closely with our Head of Product Design and UX, and our Client Success, Development and Testing teams, to ensure we are continually developing the right features to the highest standard, and delivering a quality digital experience for our clients.
What does the role involve and what will you be doing?
- You will get to know and understand our application and interfaces end-to-end, from both technical and user perspectives
- You will use statistics, data and feedback to guide development and increase user engagement
- You will analyse collated user statistics and data to provide reports to differing teams across the business
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- You will identify opportunities to improve the application, and help to turn ideas into working solutions
- You will work with our teams to create an amazing user experience, balancing client needs and business requirements
- You will create specifications for development work (in conjunction with team members)
- You will be working within an entrepreneurial culture with access to all parts of our growing company
What skills are we looking for?
- You have experience of software application design, specification and requirements gathering – ideally in a high-growth start-up, and including mobile app development
- You have skills/educational training and experience in using Google Analytics, Pendo, Hotjar, Data Studio, Power BI and/or other analytics tools
- You have experience of integrating applications with other software platforms (via API or otherwise)
- You have experience of creating high-quality user experiences
- You love solving problems, and are highly logical and technical in your thinking and approach to problem-solving
- You have the ability to understand the requirements and priorities of different stakeholders with different objectives
- You have a track record of building successful web applications using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- You’ll receive full training and induction upon joining
- You will have the chance to work with an awesome, fun, and collaborative team
- Excellent support and guidance, and opportunities to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
- We promise to offer career development and progression opportunities as the business continues to grow
- Competitive base salary
- Great benefits including Bonus Scheme, Company EMI Share Scheme and Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
- Your choice of PC or Mac
- Weekly Bootcamp training with personal trainer on Zoom
Who are our clients?
Our clients include some of the world’s largest law and professional services firms including
Deloitte, Freshfields, Linklaters and Reed Smith.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March 2020 and you will be either onboarded remotely or
onboarding will be split between our Oxford office/remote depending on current government
guidance and circumstances. We have a flexible working policy, but please note, you will
need to be able to travel to Oxford approximately 5 days per quarter.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive
environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status
or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create
an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Talent Lead, Sarah, who
will gladly provide further details about the opportunity!