Passle is a fast-growing technology firm and we are looking to hire a People Manager to join us part-time, 21 hours per week (flexible) to support our leadership team and our people. You will act as the first point of contact for all people-related issues. As part of a rapidly growing organisation, this role has the opportunity for both strategic and detailed operational activities. Read on to find out more about this role and what we are looking for.
About the role
The role will be varied, and our ideal candidate will be able to juggle numerous tasks on a
weekly basis, including the following:
- Organising and maintaining People records
- Updating internal databases (e.g. recording sick leave)
- Revising company policies (e.g. Employee Handbook)
- Management of performance and reward processes, including company Share
- Incentive Scheme
- Preparing HR documents (e.g. employment contracts)
- Identifying learning opportunities for our People, including managing training budget
- Supporting and maintaining the organisational culture
- Responsibility for staff Health & Safety and Wellbeing
- Leading on any employee relations issues
- Office administration, including liaising with external partners (e.g. insurance vendors) and facilities management
- Proven experience as an HR generalist, either in a start-up environment or larger organisation
- A self-starter with excellent organisational skills, who can identify what needs doing, prioritise, and get things done
- Computer literacy (Google Suite ideally, and experience of HR software)
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- CIPD qualified (preferred)
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- You’ll receive training and induction upon joining
- Your choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Competitive base salary
- EMI share scheme
- Weekly Bootcamp training with personal trainer on Zoom
- Great benefits including Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
Who is Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform
which puts Experts at the heart of the sales and marketing process and makes it easy for
them to produce content to help build the relationships that drive growth.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March of 2020 and once it is safe to return to our offices,
we will have a flexible policy for where you want to work. We will ensure you have the
equipment that you need in order to do your job remotely. Your will be fully onboarded
remotely, and we have a weekly team catch up where we share weekly successes and team
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive
environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status
or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an
environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Head of Talent.