Office/HR Administrator (part-time)
Passle is a fast-growing technology firm and we are looking to hire an Office / HR Administrator to join us part-time, 21 hours per week (flexible) to support our leadership team and our people. You will play a critical role by providing administrative and HR support to ensure efficient operation of our company as we continue to grow.
Read on to find out more.
About the role
From an Office Administration perspective, you will ensure the smooth running of the office through contracts, supplies & services, budget, and engagement activities. You will also support HR by managing HR documents, maintaining HR record, updating the internal database and organising/maintaining our HR records. The scope of the role offers variety and challenge, and we require someone who is hardworking, focused and extremely organised.
Examples of some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick leave, payroll)
- Prepare HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, onboarding documentation)
- Work closely with HR to review & roll out new policies, benefits and procedures
- Help manage the Employee Share Incentive Scheme
- Liaise with external partners (e.g. insurance vendors, suppliers)
- Office administration
- Manage office stationery supplies
- Answer 1st line employees’ queries about People/HR related queries
- Assist Company Accountant by providing relevant employee information (e.g. annual leave, sick days, work schedules)
- Internal event support & coordinate engagement activities
- This role requires some who is local and comfortable with working from our Oxford office from time to time
- Proven work experience as an administrator, ideally with some HR administrator experience
- Computer literacy (Google Suite ideally)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Ability to work under pressure. Can work to tight deadlines and accommodate last minute requests
- Exceptional email and in-person communication skills
- Enthusiastic, approachable and ‘can do’ attitude
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- Local role and flexible hours
- You’ll receive training and induction upon joining
- Your choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Competitive base salary
- EMI share scheme
- Weekly Bootcamp training with personal trainer on Zoom
- Great benefits including Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
Who is Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform which puts Experts at the heart of the sales and marketing process and makes it easy for them to produce content to help build the relationships that drive growth.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March 2020 and you will be either onboarded remotely or onboarding will be split between our Oxford office/remote depending on current government guidance and circumstances. We have a flexible working policy, but please note, you will need to be able to come to the Oxford office up to 5 days per quarter.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.