Junior Bookkeeper (5-6 hours a week)
Here at Passle we are looking to hire a Junior Bookkeeper for 5 – 6 hours a week to work
with our Company Accountant. You will have the opportunity to learn how the accounts are
managed in a fast-growing business and responsibilities will involve general bookkeeping
tasks. You should have some demonstrable experience of working in a company and be
studying or have studied accounting. This is a great opportunity for someone with some
experience of working in or studying accounting, to work part time and flexibly in a fast-
About the Role
- Purchase Invoice management
- Management of internal expenses system (Webexpenses)
- Customer Invoice management
- General bookkeeping tasks
- Ad Hoc tasks
What you’ll need
We are looking for someone who is studying or has studied accounting, and is interested in
a bookkeeping role to further develop their experience. You must have good MS Excel skills
and excellent attention to detail. Experience with Xero software would be good but it is not
- Work experience in a company
- Good MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail and reliable
- Knowledge and understanding of basic bookkeeping
- Experience with accounting software (not essential)
What we give you:
- Onboarding to Passle and training for the role
- Self-employed, flexible around 5-6 hours per week
Who are our clients?
Our clients include some of the world’s largest professional services firms, consultancies,
and technology businesses including Deloitte, Freshfields, Linklaters and The NTT Group.
Who are Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform
which puts experts at the heart of the sales and marketing process and makes it easy for
them to produce content to help build the relationships that drive growth.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a good fit for the role to