Community and Events Marketing Executive
Passle is a fast-growing marketing technology firm that works with the world’s leading professional services firms. Lawyers, consultants, accountants and subject-matter experts all use Passle to demonstrate their knowledge, educate their markets, and grow their portfolios of clients.
We are looking for a switched-on and savvy community & events marketing executive to join our growing team and be part of the next stage of exciting growth at Passle.
What does the role involve and what could you be doing?
People love using Passle. In the last few years, we’ve built a community of the leading marketers and business development (BD) experts in professional services – our “Insiders Club”. This community has been essential to the success of our firm and growth over the last few years.
In this role, you’ll be right in the centre of this critical marketing function, working with our Marketing Director to design and execute events and content to educate and engage Passle’s key clients and prospects.
- Add value to Passle by owning our community marketing and events execution.
- Execute best in class digital events for our professional services marketing and BD community.
- Organise our industry-leading Passle podcast series where we interview the marketers and BD professionals pushing the boundaries of best practice.
- Manage Passle hosted quarterly in-person events across the UK & US.
- Co-ordinate video, audio and blog content from these events for the Insiders Club community.
Who are our clients?
Our clients are the world’s largest and brightest professional services firms, particularly law firms and consultancies including the likes of Deloitte, Freshfields, Linklaters, Reed Smith and Baker McKenzie.
What skills & experience do I need?
At Passle, you’ll be surrounded by a winning, supportive team that will mentor you and teach you all about how to do the job here. We’re firstly looking for someone with the right mindset and the desire to be the best.
Some of the skills & knowledge that will give you an advantage:
- Experience running business events such as conferences and webinars
- A working understanding of professional services, including the functions and structures of a law, accounting or consulting firm
- A strong ability to craft short, clear and effective copy
- A good eye for design and detail with a basic ability to create simple assets such as banners, social media images and blog images
- An ambition to produce the highest quality work and drive real results for yourself and our firm
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- Comprehensive training and mentoring
- Your choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Competitive base salary
- EMI share scheme
- Weekly Bootcamp training with a personal trainer on Zoom
- Great benefits including Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
- Real career progression and responsibility
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March of 2020 and once it is safe to return to our offices, we will have a flexible policy for where you want to work. We will ensure you have the equipment that you need in order to do your job remotely, as well as giving you a contribution towards your electricity/wifi. You will be fully onboarded remotely, and we have a weekly team catch up on Friday where we share weekly successes and team news.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying? Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Head of Talent.