Client Technical Support Specialist, Passle Inc – Maryland US
Who are Passle?
Passle is an enterprise SaaS company, offering an Expert-to-Expert Sales & Marketing Platform which puts experts at the heart of the sales and marketing processes, enabling them to easily produce content and build relationships which drive growth. We enable knowledge-rich, time-poor professionals to create insights and establish themselves as the ‘go-to’ experts in their field. Our clients include some of the world’s largest law and professional services firms including Baker McKenzie, Reed Smith, Deloitte, Linklaters, Alverez & Marsal and Ankura.
What is the role?
As part of our recent US growth, Passle is looking to recruit a Client Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the roll out and launch of our US Clients from a technical perspective. For this position, we seek a natural trouble-shooter, with an eye for detail, strong communication skills and self-starter attitude. This individual will become a subject matter expert in a wide variety of our platform features. In turn, you will help our clients at various stages of their customer journey, to ensure they get the most from our complex platform of tools, utilised in both desktop and mobile environments. To be success in this role, we require someone who has a good level of technical knowledge around SaaS Products, CMS & API integration, who can translate their technical expertise into a language that is user-friendly and easy to understand for our clients and partners.
Although this is a new and standalone role for us in the United States, you will still have the support of our exceptional UK Technical support team, working closely together to ensure smooth communication and consistency across our different locations, particularly with regards to processes, projects, and sprint cycles. The role is perfect for someone who can roll up their sleeves, deep dive into the detail and can comfortably juggle multiple tasks at once and do so relatively self-sufficiently. You will also work closely with our Development and Customer Success teams in both the UK & US, to ensure that we are supporting our clients from every angle, helping to provide best-in-class frontline reactive and proactive support.
This opportunity is most suitable for someone who is interested in working in a fast paced and progressive environment, working for a dynamic and growing business with plenty of opportunity to flourish and progress your career. The role will likely suit a recent Computer Science graduate who has some technical knowledge and now wants to apply this to more of a client facing role. Or alternatively, we are also interested in hearing from individuals from an agency background with some technical knowledge, experience building websites, managing multiple client projects and who is now looking for their first in-house opportunity.
What would you be doing?
Initially, during your onboarding you will become intimately familiar with our product, along with completing our Passle Accreditation. As a Client Technical Support Specialist, you will be in a central support role, working closely with our development teams to respond to support questions from our client and commercial teams; create timely support materials (via Zendesk and Pendo) to support sprint cycles and the rollout of new product functionality; collaborate across teams to reproduce problems and create specs for fixing issues; and adding to and managing our documentation and training materials.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Client Success Team, to manage accounts and deliver exceptional levels of service
- Work closely with our other internal teams (especially the Product Design, Development and Testing teams), to ensure clients have the support they need to maximise their return on their investment in Passle tools
- Collaborate with peers and clients alike to arrive at solutions
- Manage and resolve technical support issues, directly with clients through a variety of channels, including Zendesk & Pendo
- Escalate issues to the Development Team (where appropriate), via JIRA
- Create and maintain external and internal knowledge base articles (written instructions and supporting images and videos), to help clients to complete their user goals effectively
- Improve upon our existing customer support processes to create effective and efficient customer support experiences
- Issue replication, triage, troubleshooting and testing
- Ad hoc IT software, hardware and peripheral support (where required)
Essential skills we are looking for:
- Experience in a first line Support, Client Success or Customer Service capacity
- Technical skills and aptitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good verbal communication, with experience of providing telephone and/or remote desktop support
- Inquisitiveness -willingness to learn and ask questions
- Good written skills, with experience of content creation and content management in a support setting. Ability to write concise, friendly instructions to support the use of our product
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage your own time and prioritise according to business/client needs
- Determination and a passion for going the extra mile to please clients
- A problem solver and divergent/creative thinker
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership and identify solutions and workarounds
- Ambitious and keen to grow as the business evolves
Advantageous (but non-essential) skills:
- Front end web development experience e.g., building websites
- Aptitude/interest in technology
- Web agency background
- Experience of working with Zendesk (or other Technical Support or Customer Service software)
- CMS, API integration experience
- Experience of working with Pendo (or other user product support software)
- Some programming/database experience
- Experience configuring Windows and Mac machines plus routers/firewalls
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
We are extremely focused on helping and supporting our employees to develop and succeed. To help achieve this, we offer full and extensive training upon your induction into the business. You will be working with real client challenges from day one, facing off to some high-profile names in the world of professional services. You will be working with well esteemed colleagues and peers, who will share with you their wealth of knowledge and experience to support you in every step of your professional journey. You will be joining an already successful, fast-growing business which has huge ambitions and an exciting future. There are real opportunities for this person to come in and become a big influence in the continued success of Passle and help carve out an exciting road ahead for both themselves and the wider business.
In return for the hard work and dedication, Passle is offering a competitive base salary, health insurance and company bonus. You will also receive a whopping 25 days PTO (in line with our UK holiday benefit). We also offer a flexible, hybrid working policy, with a healthy balance of working from home and working at our office alongside the US team in Annapolis, MD.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Talent Lead, Sarah, who will gladly provide further details about the opportunity!