Client Success Intern (paid)
Here at Passle, we are looking for a curious and intelligent final year university student who wants to accelerate their career by joining our Client Success team as an intern (paid).
The role is an exciting opportunity to get experience in a fast growing technology business alongside studying. You’ll have the opportunity to get to know our product and our clients as well as how we go about promoting Passle and finding new business. There may be the opportunity for you to interview for a permanent graduate role with Passle. Could this be you? Read on to find out.
What is Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform which puts the knowledgeable experts within a company at the heart of the sales and marketing process. Passle enables its users to easily create thought leadership content (in the form of blog-style posts), giving the experts within the client’s firm a voice to share their knowledge online. These posts are published onto their firm’s website where they can be shared seamlessly across social networks, emailed to key contacts and even compiled into newsletters. Not only does it make it easy for them to produce content but ultimately helps them build the relationships that drive growth in the business.
What does the role involve and what could you be doing?
The role of our Client Success team is to make our clients more successful by using our product. In this role you’ll get insight into how our team does this by working alongside them.
You’ll start by getting to know our product intimately- including the completion of our Passle Accreditation course during your onboarding- and your role will focus around working with our Client Success Team in launching new clients. It will involve the below and more:
- Lead Passle’s client reporting – collecting data for client feedback and developing bespoke materials for clients to understand how they are driving value from Passle and identifying where they can improve
- Responsible for setting up and creating users’ Passle profiles – you will build an understanding of what is important to experts when building their profiles online
- Assist with scaling client best practice and driving adoption of the platform – work to identify opportunities to engage with clients on underutilised functionality, for example Passle App installations
- Work with the wider Client Success team to ensure client records are up to date, gaining valuable insight into the commercial and client relationship management process
What skills do you need?
We’ll teach you all about how to do the job here, so it’s more important you come with some core strengths, behaviours and skills that you’ve gained from university or through a part-time job alongside studying. Here are some things that we’ll be looking for evidence of:
- Final year of studying for degree (all degree subjects welcome)
- Hunger to learn and willingness to work hard
- Creativity and ability to see a problem from someone else’s perspective
- Self-starter attitude
- Detail-oriented and analytical – able to use data to analyse and fix problems
- Team player
- Communication skills – able to engage in effective conversations with clients and build strong professional relationships
- Evidence that you’ll always go the extra mile
- A problem-solver who thinks outside the box
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- You’ll receive full training and induction including Passle Accreditation
- Learn to use industry-standard software
- Your manager will mentor you closely and you’ll have a buddy
- Weekly Bootcamp fitness training with personal trainer on Zoom
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
- Possibility to interview for a full-time graduate role
Who are our clients?
Our clients include some of the world’s largest law and professional services firms including Deloitte, Freshfields, Linklaters and Reed Smith.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March 2020 and as an intern you wouldn’t be expected to work in an office. You will be fully onboarded remotely.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying?
Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com.
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Head of Talent.