Client Success Consultant
Passle is a fast growing technology firm and we are looking to hire a Client Success Consultant. Read on to find out more about this opportunity and what we are looking for.
What does the role involve and what could you be doing?
Your role will be to help our clients make the very most from Passle. Each and every one of us is responsible for evangelising our product and we’ll inspire you to do the same from day one.
You’ll start by getting to know our product intimately, and very quickly – with lots of support and training – your role will be to help ensure our clients get the most from Passle. You will engage directly with our clients every day.
You will deliver training, best practice advice and insights to help them maximise their use of Passle. It is hands on, it’s fun and you will work with great people.
- Consult and train clients virtually (and face to face when this is permitted) to ensure they understand the value and are confident in using all aspects of the software and implementing it across the organisation
- Manage your client accounts and deliver exceptional service to clients
- Ensure your clients are successful by getting the most out of the product
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Passle and help shape the business and tech
- Prepare regular feedback for clients on their progress with Passle, making recommendations where improvements can be made both in the short and long-term
- Gather and analyse data insights and present feedback to the clients in an engaging way
- Advise on Passle’s products and services; articulating these to your client in an engaging and confident manner
- Work closely with internal teams across Passle (Commercial, Client Success, and Technical) to ensure clients have the tools they need to maximise their return on investment
- Work closely with clients to ensure Passle is built into their firms’ long-term strategy
- Liaise with technical team to manage clients’ technical queries
- Work with sales to discover new opportunities to expand/renew existing accounts
Who are our clients?
Our clients include some of the world’s largest professional services firms particularly law firms and consultancies including Deloitte, Freshfields, Linklaters, Reed Smith and Baker McKenzie.
What skills do you need?
We’ll teach you all about how to do the job here. We are looking for the right values and personality.
Below are some of the core skills, strengths and behaviours that you’ve gained from employment, university or through work placement alongside studying.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Work Experience: Placement Year / Summer Placement / other work experience
- Experience in analysing data through degree or work experience would be fantastic
- Hunger to learn and willingness to work hard
- Self-starter attitude
- Detail-orientated and analytical – able to use data to analyse and fix problems
- Team player
- Communication skills – able to engage in effective conversations with clients & build strong professional relationships, evidenced by some experience of this
- Evidence that you’ll always go the extra mile to delight your customers
- A problem solver that thinks outside the box
- Ambitious and keen for responsibility as the business grows
What’s in it for me and how will Passle help me to succeed?
- You’ll receive full training and induction upon joining
- Your manager will work with you closely
- Your choice of PC or Mac laptop
- Competitive base salary
- EMI share scheme
- Weekly Bootcamp training with personal trainer on Zoom
- Great benefits including Company Reward Scheme with discounts on over 30,000 brands
- Opportunity to learn from experienced and successful colleagues and leaders
- Work with real clients pretty much immediately
- Real career progression and responsibility
Who is Passle?
An Enterprise SaaS company, Passle is an Expert-to-Expert Sales and Marketing Platform which puts Experts at the heart of the sales and marketing process and makes it easy for them to produce content to help build the relationships that drive growth.
What about COVID-19?
Passle has been fully remote since March of 2020 and once it is safe to return to our offices, we will have a flexible policy for where you want to work. We will ensure you have the equipment that you need in order to do your job remotely, as well as giving you a contribution towards your electricity/wifi. Your will be fully onboarded remotely, and we have a weekly team catch up on Friday where we share weekly successes and team news.
At Passle, we believe in embracing diversity in all its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
Interested in applying? Send your CV and a short paragraph about why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com
Want to hear more? Drop us an email for an informal chat with our Head of Talent.